8 Lecture/Practice Hours
Working with hypnosis and children requires special skills to capture and maintain the powerful, internal imagination of the young to help them in shifting patterns, thoughts and feelings that may be holding them back.
Discover ways to support your young clients with all the issues that most affect kids and teens, including:
- appropriate inductions for kids
- active vs passive approaches
- honing imagination for good
- feeling support for children
- bullying and behavioral/social interaction
- hints to integrate hypnosis and change into daily life
- school, sports, hobbies, life issues
- the how-tos to get shifts happening
- dealing with parents and more…
You’ll be lead by Certified Instructor and Consulting Hypnotist Jennifer Norris-Nielsen who ‘wrote the book’ on hypnosis and parenting to support her young clients at home. She brings her creativity and compassion to the younger set and to those supporting them.Hours of video, a one-to-one mentoring session and written support material will move you through the material to give you the inspiration and confidence to use subconscious techniques with this vibrant group.
Prerequisite: Foundations hypnosis training or higher
$150 – manual and materials with continuing education for LPC, LMFT, LSW (additional comprehension checks for CE credits)