Have you ever had days when nothing seems to go right – missing the bus, spilling coffee on your shirt, meeting “the worst” taxi driver, waitress, or colleague, crashing the hard drive… the list could go on.
Have you also had a day where everything in the world seems to be conspiring to make it the best possible one – everyone you meet is smiling or friendly, the perfect assignment comes in or gets approved, an old friend calls up, a refund comes in the mail… extraordinary.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have every day as a good, no, a great day?
Imagine if tomorrow you woke up and events and relationships around you were better, more fulfilling and more successful than ever before?
What would you do?
What would you be able to accomplish?
If you had the ability to take control of different aspects of your life:
- “Bad” Habits – smoking, alcohol, nailbiting, procrastination, clutter, perfectionism
- Health – stress, weight, sleep, energy, pain (with doctor’s referral), positive attitude
- Family and Children – HypnoParenting, tests and exams, bedwetting, nightmares, bullying, misbehaving, family conflict, self-esteem
- Relationships – communication, forgiveness, sexuality
- Emotional Issues – anger, ‘depression’, confidence, fears and worries, grief, motivation, trauma, shyness
- Business/Corporate – public speaking, financial success, sales, drive and focus, idea-building and creativity, teamwork
- Performance/Sports – Golf, competition, testing, concentration/memory, Self Hypnosis
Elite athletes that excel in their sport tend to make their best performances a regular occurrence, so why not life?
By plugging into your mind’s potential, we can help you change limiting beliefs and habits or behaviours that are no longer helping you to live the life you really want.
Using techniques that include subconscious work and hypnosis, you can directly access the change centre that you hold inside your own mind.
It is possible and we’re here to help you make the best use of your strength, abilities, and experience to make your own life so much more – using your own mind, your own grey matter!
There are a few things you should know to enhance your ability to succeed at change, which you’ll find on the Preparing for Change page.
There are different ways of experiencing hypnosis and discovering your own personal power. Skype Sessions have the advantage of allowing you to have your session in the comfort of your own home or office, without travel time. Jennifer conducts Skype sessions personally to help you make the changes you want and need in your life. Depending on your location, we can also arrange for an in-office session – find out more about Seeing a Hypnotherapist and Find a Therapist around the world through out network. Think hypnosis might be right for you? Contact us and we’ll help you start making the changes you need and want in your life.